Sunday, April 18, 2010

Target **ALERT** & Wags trip :]

While I was out shopping....I always check the end caps @ Target..it's the first thing I do. Well tonight I noticed that they have a big selection of clearance full size toothpastes, different varieties. So while your out better go pick some up. =) I have a stockpile..but....I am gonna go get some more.**Laughing** never can have enough FREE toothpaste. =)Went to Walgreens this evening to try the Hydro shave gel deal..rumor has it that they may have been a roll over deal...NOPE did not work for me:( however it was still an awesome deal and I had a great trip below is what I purchased for under $10.00

5 Hydro shave gels $2.99 w/ $2.99 RR
2 Always Infinity pad 16 count $3.99 used B1G1 & $2/1
3 boxes KotexU tampons $3.49 w/ $2.50 RR also used 3$1/1
3 boxes of Royal pudding 3/$1.00 (good filler)
1 Planters peanut ? (filler)
2 colgate toothpaste B1G1 used .75/1 & $1.50/1

So there you have it. I love trips like this **smirking**

No comments:

Post a Comment