Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh how I am excited!!! =)

Let me just say how stoked I am to have set this blog up. I have been wanting to set this up for sometime now, kept getting discouraged that it would be so difficult.
Here I am.
Very painless by the way. LOL
I cant wait to start blogging on my everyday life.
I am trying to hurry now. My little man is laying down for his morning nap and instead of getting ready for the day & work here I sit here setting up my blog *laugh* Laundry is piled up on the couch waiting to be folded, floors are needing to be vacummed *laugh* it can wait. I did however get the dishes done and more laundry in the cycle. So I haven't really done nothing..*wink*
Okay although I am a talker and could go on and on I really have to get to the shower before he wakes up. I will however blog again this evening.
Have a great day all.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment